A Message From the Former Mayor.........
Edgewater Park Township is a small community with a big heart. Many families living in our township have been here for a number of generations. From young couples and families just starting out to our senior community, Edgewater Park has a great diversity of residents.
Residents know that Edgewater Park is the type of community that is based around family thats why Live Where You Work is an important program that will encourage more of our residents and neighbors to live and work close to home.
I invite you to take advantage of this opportunity and to learn more about Edgewater Park Township. We will work together to make you a part of our community.
Former Mayor Donna Mount
Edgewater Park is one of several governmental agencies throughout the state of New Jersey who have been sanctioned by the New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency (NJHMFA) to participate in the Live Where You Work Program.
This special homebuyer incentive program provides low interest 30 or 40-year fixed rate first mortgage loans to homebuyers who work in and who are looking to purchase a home in Edgewater Park.
Live Where You Work-Edgewater Park
Goals of the Live Where You Work Program
- strengthen our neighborhoods and increase community involvement through home ownership
- attract individuals who work in Edgewater Park to also live in our Township
- develop positive relationships between Edgewater Park and members of the local business and residential communities
- Low-interest mortgages for first time home buyers
- Downpayment and closing cost assistance for the purchase of a home
- More flexible underwriting criteria for the loan qualification process
Maximum Income Limits for Edgewater Park
Maximum Purchase Price Limits for
|1-2 Person houshold
|3+ Person houshold
|New 1 family
|Existing 1 Family
|Existing 2 Family
|| $390,382 |
|| $474,296 |
|Existing 4 Family
Where are properties located in Edgewater Park?
Please feel free to visit the NJHMFA’s Housing Resource Center. You may also find local properties listed at REALTOR.com or contact your local realtor. Agency (NJHMFA) to participate in the Live Where You Work Program.
How do home buyers apply for a loan?
Contact 1-800-NJHOUSE, a lender from the list below, or another NJHMFA Live Where You Work program approved lender.
With A Big